Point Source Pixels – Fully Installed!

What a day!  This morning I drove downtown to get another 200′ of power and data cable.  I’d previously used 400′ of each for the two lower rooflines, the arch and the garden lanterns.

I finished and tested a second 8-way DMX splitter, because the upper and lower runs are assigned to separate universes.  Then, I weathersealed the remaining 100 or so pixels for the three upper runs.  

We started installing at 5:30 and were finished a few hours later.

The test pattern we ran during installation – and which is shown below – toggles between green with red sparkles, red with green sparkles and blue with white sparkles.

All told there are about 200 point source pixels and 19 ‘classic’ pixels mounted in the garden lanterns.

Click a photo once for medium size, then a second time to see in a larger size.

Will post video clips once I’ve found a 3-CCD camera that has decent dynamic range.