Finally! Some updates.
Above is the board layout for the Tripix controller. Several copies of the design are being fabricated right now. Included on the board are
- High-voltage ‘buck’ type power supply (accepts AC or DC input, up to 15-50 V)
- DIP switch for setting the system’s start address
- Terminals for DMX in & through, isolated DMX receive section
- RJ45 jacks for driving strings and injecting power
- USB jack for in-the-field firmware updates and (possible) string control
Hope to have video clips of 16-20 pixels running various demo patterns later this weekend.